Click on the links below to jump to the appropriate Pages & Posts.
Pages (Tagged as: BlingPage)
- Chain and Scale Mail - I love chain mail. This is going to be a series of projects featuring jewelry, fashion items as well as armour! I want to play with both chain and scale mail.
- Chain Harness v2 - Not much to say about this one actually. Other than a parts list its fairly self explanatory.
- Chain Harness v3 - Antique bronze chain harness with three sizes of chain (the largest being 4mm x 3mm)
- Chain Harness v4 - Another antique bronze chain harness. This one again in several sizes of chain with the biggest being 4mm x 3mm.
- Chain Harness v5 – Gothic - A Gothic style chain harness with 3 point pendants on the neck, a pentagram and faceted pendant. This one used a mix of 3mm cable chain and 2mm curb chain.
- Chain Harness v6 – Gunmetal, O-Ring Choker - Gunmetal chain harness, featuring O-ring choker.
- Chain Harness v7 – Gunmetal, Butt Chains - 3x4mm Gunmetal curb chain with tri-ring features and angular pendants. Two lobster clasps fasten this piece, one behind the neck and one at the lower back. It has butt chains!
- Chain Harness v8 – Double chain, O-ring collar - Chunky double chain body harness. Features: Triple chain collar O-ring loop on collar Pendant hanging in the O-ring
- Earrings v1 - Asymetrical, antique bronze with 2.5mm cable chain holding the pendants at different heights.
- Gunmetal Choker - A gunmetal choker featuring multiple sizes of O-ring, angular pendants and with an adjustable clasp.
- Necklace v1 - A delicate byzantine weave in in antique bronze. The rings are from 0.7mm wire have an OD of 4mm. There is no rear clasp on this necklace, the pendants on the front feed through a ring.
- Necklace v3 – Red Copper - Red copper necklace, can be made to fit any neck size or be adjustable.
- Necklace v4 – Gunmetal, Chain Pendant -
- Necklace v5 – Gunmetal, O-Ring Pendant - Gunmetal, double-linked chain necklace featuring a double O-ring pendant.
- Packaging - This is my first trial run for some packaging options. I like this style and I think I'm going to stick with it.