Furniture, lighting and fixed pieces (big props!)
Click on the links below to jump to the appropriate Pages & Posts.
Pages (Tagged as: SetPage)
- Bike & Garden Shelter - A simple premise on this one... new house, no where to store the bikes!
- Dance Lights - Simple idea…. Pedestrian crossing lights with the words: Don’t Walk (in red) Dance (in green)
- Geodome - I love Geodomes! There I've said it, you can argue till your are blue in the face that teepee's are more practical, yurts are more traditional or a marquee is more user firendly... none of them are as cool as a geodome!
- Knife Throwing Board - Not many how-to's on this one as I just built it out of random stuff I had lying around. The idea was for a table that could be stood one one end to throw knives at!
- LED Chandelier - The LED Chandelier is to be set up for lighting up either market stalls or as a feature piece within festival tents.
- Lighting Rig - I want to build a lighting rig. In fact I want to build a couple of lighting rigs. I think I can canabalise a kids trampoline to do this. Before anyone whinges, I've got another trampoline from freecycle and the boy gets to choose his favorite before I hack apart the other!
- Narnia Lamp - The basic idea is to have a low power LED victorian lamp that can be broken down into sections and easily moved about. The lamp should be capable of being powered from a portable solution, such as a deep cycle battery and solar panel hook up. The idea is to have the whole system portable for use at markets (to cast general lighting on a market stall) and outside tents at festivals.
- Pump Up the Volume Middle Finger Light - I love Pump Up the Volume.... I want the middle finger light to go above my work desk. I think I can do it easily enough with a USB LED bulb thingy as I have a load spare. Now I just need to track down some source photos and details.
- Rigging a suspension point - I've been asked this a few times now so I'm putting together some information here. I'm also buying a new house soon so will be able to add them wherever I want!
- Scaffold Bed - I want an industrial looking 4-poster-bed. I like the idea of it being scaffold pole but less chunky.
- Throne - I want to build a throne, for my front room, because it would be awesome.